Follow @psassblog
Instagram

Saturday 15 June 2013

A Trip To The Beach


                                                Harry, Me, Annalia, Phoebe and Aaron


Oh hey there internet friends! 

So today me and my friends had a little trip down to Brighton Beach, (the best beach ever may I add). We had SO much fun. We went to the beach, walked around the lanes looking for the ''Nerds'' (a.k.a Lewis,Josh,Rian and Daniel), and dragged the boys round all the shops. So I thought as today was one of the most fun days I've had in a long time why not share it with all you lot ;) So here are some photos we took inbetween all the fun!

The Gang 

I like covering Phoebe in rocks :D
The boys just cant get enough of eachother ;)
We're so indie it's unreal, although I don't think the
boys have quite got the hang of it bless them 
We just love group cuddles  
Phoebe loves getting buried ;)
Aww Harry 

I love all these guys soo much it's actually unreal. It was a long day packed full of laughs, giggles, games and cuddles. I genuinely haven't had that much fun in, well, a very long time! Spending time with the people that mean the most to me makes me very happy :)

I'm going to go now, these guys have worn me out so much if I don't go to bed soon I might just faint, I also have a dance competition tomorrow and I have to get up early and I'm not a morning person. That should be interesting!

See you all next time!

BYE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment