Follow @psassblog
Instagram

Monday 27 May 2013

A Little Place I Like To Call London

Hey there my fellow bloggers and internet amigos!

Yesterday my friends Layna, Sharna, their Dad Rob and I all went to a little place I like to call London. Not many people know this but I'm a big London fan, so going up there really excited me! We had to get up pretty early to get the train so we didn't get up there too late, and to the people reading this who know me well you'll all know that I am most definitely NOT a morning person! But it was soo worth it! On the rare occasion that I get the opportunity to go up to London it would have been stupid of me not to take my camera wouldn't it? ;) So I took a couple of cheeky photos (I actually took over 100, but I'm not going to bore you with all 100 of them) while I made my way around London and I thought I'd share them with you.


 So here you are my lovely's!  


The London Eye.
Waiting to catch our ride.
Anyone know what this is? You're right!, It's Big Ben!
Hello there Tower Bridge!
Oh hey there Chloe! Where did you come from?!
Oooooh that's a pretty bridge! 
*Knock* *Knock* Liz are you in? 
One of the many beautiful views we had on our river cruise.
So as you might have guessed, we went to a couple of places! First we went to the London Eye, as Rob had got me tickets to go for Christmas but there was never a good time to go because as most of you might know, the weather in England is pretty awful! BUT! As it's getting pretty close to the start of Summer the weather isn't too bad, so we took the opportunity and got up there as soon as we could! I've been on the Brighton wheel which is pretty much the same thing except a lot smaller, but I didn't know that until yesterday, so I thought it would be the same just in London. Oh no! I was wrong, so when we got there I was a little shocked as the London Eye is about twice the size, if that! But I faced my fears and got in the pod and actually it wasn't bad at all. The views that we got to see were amazing and it was definitely worth doing! I'd like to go at night next time, I think the view would be 2x as beautiful! I recommend it to all of you :)

Next, we went on a river cruise, which actually I didn't know we were doing until we were sat on the boat. One thing I'm alright with is boats so I found it quite relaxing. It was a 45 minute trip and we got to see lots of really cool buildings! We got to wave at people and apparently we get 5 years good luck, so thanks tour guide! So who goes to London and doesn't go to Oxford Street? NOT ME! Now I'm quite a sucker for a toy shop, and there happened to be one, anyone heard of a little shop called Hamley's? Nope, didn't think so ;) Anyway, I must have spent over an hour in there! I dragged the others round to watch every demonstration of the toys that I could find. I'm just a big kid, what can I say? :D I actually ended up buying a toy so I was pretty chuffed (It was only £10, bargain!). I know what I'll be doing this half-term, screw revision! We went into some other shops like the Ferrari shop, Primark, M&M World etc. But none of them were as good as Hamley's ;) 

Last but not least, we took the bus to Buckingham Palace to have tea with the Queen, but unfortunately she wasn't in so we had tea with the guards instead! In your dreams Chloe! Unfortunately we didn't actually go to have tea with the Queen, disappointing right! We had a sneak peek at the guards walking around then we went and sat in the sun. By that time we were pretty tired from all the walking so we couldn't really be bothered to do much else. So we made our way back to the station and took our train back to Brighton. BYE BYE LONDON!

Have any of you been to London? If so let me know and tell me what you love about it and maybe we can be London buddies! God, I'm such a tourist in my own country!

BYE! (YOU'RE ALL GORGEOUS!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment